Innovative device for unloading styroboxes which consists of a section for taking pallets, turntable for transferring packaging layers onto the section for cutting plastic tapes, and stainless steel grate where the ice and styrofoam remains from the fish.
- elimination of heavy work while unloading styroboxes
- high performance – up to 5 pallets per hour – 2,5 tonne/hour
- unloading can be operated by 2 persons, including women
Drum skinner is designed for removing fresh fish skin. Device performs the skinning operation due to two sections of blades by which we achieve meat near the skin and completely clear pieces of skin to be used by other plants.
- no essential damages to skin
- deep skinning + removing meat excess from skin
- unique drum defrosting system
PORTIONING MACHINE WITH SCANNING
Cutter with scanning with laser scanning. Drive and belt drive ensured by servomotors.
- easy operation
- access on both sides